Middle School Play
Notre Dame Academy’s gym is currently transforming into a theater as construction & painting have begun with the set that will host our middle schoolers in their virtual performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
We invite your family and/or organization to play an integral role in this year’s musical by contributing towards the cost of the production by either sponsoring or donating to the middle school play.
1. Sponsors are recognized in three distinct ways:
- Listing in the Insight which is sent to school families and alumni.
- Name featured on sponsor signage posted in the virtual performance recording.
- Recognition in the sponsor section of the virtual play program, detailing your valued contribution.
2. Donations-in-Kind are also greatly appreciated. If you have any questions on items needed for the play, please contact PR Chair Verna Adamek: email@example.com.
3. New this year, we have a couple of local businesses that are supporting the play! Please save the dates for two ‘to-go’ fundraising opportunities:
- Tuesday, March 2nd, Del Sur will donate 10% to the play per order when you mention NDA.
- Tuesday, March 9th, MyBurger in Minnetonka will donate 25% of your order when mentioning NDA from 4:00pm-close.
- Monday, March 22, Unmapped will donate $1 for every growler, crowler, and/or 750ml bottle sold during the day in your take-out order.
Please check out the play page on our website for more information or to donate online! THANK YOU for your continued support and generosity to this beloved NDA tradition!